Location: Hyatt Dulles
Field Marketing – Building a Brand
Paintball Promos will be presenting a one hour seminar focusing on how to effectively promote their business through various marketing disciplines,channels and technologies that suit their operational style and budget. The session will encompass a “think tank” style session addressing among other items:
- Common Marketing/Operational mistakes that impact your business.
- Advertising and Media – A summary on methods and their benefits.
- Direct Marketing – Pros & Cons. + What does “Building a Brand” mean?
- Identify the top selling features of your facility.
- Positioning your facility to potential customers – It’s not what you say ~ It’s how you say it.
- Identify your competition and navigate your way through them.
- “How to” on successful websites, common mistakes, key components etc.
- Social Media – The importance of social media and how to use it correctly.
- Building local community support.
- Tips of finding the free advertising around them everyday.
Attendees will be invited to make an appointment for a free 30 minute one-on-one consultation with a Brand Specialist at the Paintball Promo booth. Space is limited. Review schedules before registering for any class or seminar.